The Widgetkit Slideset takes your product showcase to the next level. It provides a sleek way to show multiple sets of items and uses smooth effects while looping through them.
- Clean and very lightweight code
- Eye-catching transition effects
- Fully responsive including all effects
- Support of named custom sets
- Swipe navigation on mobile phones
- Built with HTML5, CSS3, PHP 5.2+, and the latest jQuery version
- Works with Joomla and WordPress
The sets are auto generated (4 items per set), item names are shown and it uses the slide effect and navigation buttons.[widgetkit id=32]
The sets are arranged manually, the sets names are used as navigation and it uses the zoom effect.[widgetkit id=33]
The sets show the item names and it uses the drops effect and navigation buttons.[widgetkit id=49]
This auto generated sets uses prev/next buttons as navigation and the deck effect.[widgetkit id=43]
How To Use
The Widgetkit Slideset takes full advantage of the very user-friendly Widgetkit administration user interface. You can create and manage all the slidesets and their different items in one place. After you have created a slideset you can load it anywhere on your website using shortcodes or the universal Widgetkit Joomla module or WordPress widget.